Tax Enquiry Insurance provides you with expert defence in the event of any HMRC enquiry, including IR35. One of our consultants will handle all correspondence with HMRC from start to finish, so you can be safe in the knowledge that you have an expert fighting your corner.
- FREE IR35 Contract Assessment included with this insurance (valid during the term of your policy)
- You have the ability to call us for any tax or IR35 advice. Every Qdos staff member is trained on IR35
- IR35 claims are handled by our own team of ex-Revenue inspectors with years of experience in the field, who have successfully defended over 1,500 cases, saving contractors over £35m in tax
- We have an unrivalled record of defending contractors against IR35 status challenges
- We do not need to review your contract to offer cover
What is Tax Enquiry Insurance?
- Representation costs up to £50,000 with full Qdos representation in the event of:
- A PAYE compliance review
- An IR35 dispute
- A PAYE/NIC dispute
- A VAT dispute
- A Section 660A dispute
- A number of other enquiries into the policyholder's tax returns
- Cases to Commissioners’ Hearing/Tax Tribunal if required (subject to prospects of success)
- Previous tax years covered
The insurance is offered on a 'claims made' basis. This means that the policy will cover claims which arise and are notified to our claims department whilst cover is in place, regardless of the period of time into which HMRC are enquiring.
Statement of Demands & Needs
When purchasing a product from our shop you will first be asked to register for an account. Once you have completed our online application form and made payment, you will be able to log into your account to view your policy documents or product information.
It is important that before deciding to purchase a Qdos product you consider whether the insurance is appropriate for you.
You should read thoroughly all the product information we have made available to you, in particular the Specimen Policy Wording together with the Summary of Cover (Key Facts) before deciding to purchase your chosen product. These documents contain the full Policy Terms and Conditions.
Please note that you are basing your purchase solely on your own interpretation of the information we have provided.