In a time of economic uncertainty, the Global Recruiter Awards shone as a benchmark in an ever growing and successful industry.
As an event designed to showcase the talents of the best within the business, the awards ceremony provided a crescendo to an increasing and ever popular industry. In the heart of Leicester Square, at an elaborate and atmospheric Café du Paris, many of the ‘big players’ within the contracting community were present, from recruiters, consultants and innovators, to patent, observe and enjoy a frankly glittering occasion.
Qdos were proud to sponsor a very well deserved ‘Best Innovator’ award, recognising original and successful ventures and intiatives.
The awards given out were as follows…
- Best In-house Training sponsored by Thomas International – Winner: FiveTen Group
- Best Innovation sponsored by Qdos Status Services – Winner: cube19
- Best Marketing Campaign sponsored by RecruiterHub – Winner: EMR Search & Selection
- Best Specialist Job Board sponsored by The Global Recruiter – Winner: Only Marketing Jobs
- Best Job Board sponsored by MyJobMatcher.com – Winner: Totaljobs.com
- Best Permanent Consultant sponsored by GSR2R –Winner: Tony Vickers, Balance Recruitment
- Best Temporary Consultant sponsored by Simplicity – Winner: Stephen Perkins, Orgtel
- Best UK Overseas Operation sponsored by CXC Global – Winner: Antal International
- Best Specialist Recruitment Business sponsored by Logic Melon – Winner: OasisHR
- Best Client Service sponsored by Professional Passport – Winner: CBSbutler
- Best Newcomer sponsored by Aston Taylor – Winner: Pod Talent
- Best Large Recruitment Business sponsored by Microdec – Winner: SkyBlue
- Best Medium Recruitment Business sponsored by OrangeGenie Winner: Amoria Bond
- Small Recruitment Business sponsored by Churchill Knight – Winner: IT Talent Solution