Refer a Friend and Receive a £20 Amazon Voucher
We value your referrals very highly, it tells us that we are doing a good job for our customers and allows us to build our community further. As a token of our appreciation, we reward all referring customers with a £20 Amazon voucher for each new client*.
It's a simple process...
- Recommend us to your friends and colleagues
- When your friend or colleague registers and purchases insurance with Qdos, ensure that they enter your full name, company name or ideally, account number (which starts 'QCL') into the 'How did you hear about us' field when registering. In your account, you will find a unique URL which you can pass on to your friends and colleagues which will automatically register your details to their account when they purchase.
- 2 weeks later, we will send you an electronic Amazon voucher of £20 per new client to say thank you.
You may introduce as many new clients as you like - the payments are unlimited in respect of successful purchases. If you feel you have a large number of potential customers to refer, please contact us and we will look to set up a bespoke scheme.
*Terms & Conditions
To qualify for a referral reward, all of the following must apply:
- The referrer must hold a live policy/product
- The referred must be a new client (i.e. not have registered their details previously)
- The referred must successfully purchase a policy/product and still have their policy/product in place at the time of processing (2 weeks after purchase)
- The referred did not register their account or purchase a policy through an affiliate partner.
- The referred must enter details of the referrer when purchasing the policy or registering their account.
Qdos reserves the right to change or remove this offer at any time, without notice.
For the avoidance of doubt, this recommendation is incidental to your business activities and therefore does not fall under the FCA regulatory remit.
- We strongly advise that you only introduce people you know personally
- If you are sending an email, to ensure that the introduction remains 'not by way of business' as defined by the Financial Conduct Authority, please restrict the number of addressees per email to a maximum of 50.
- Contact addresses supplied to Qdos will only be used for tracking applicants and will not be used for any other purpose.
- Please also be aware of the laws regarding unsolicited mail and the Data Protection Act. We attach a useful link: dti.gov.uk
- If you wish to operate as an introducer on a more commercial basis, please contact us.